Bye bye laptop

Well yesterday was the final blow and my laptop crashed again, so i have no other choice but to give my laptop for service. I looked through my phone for a service center and found one called Rashi Peripherals and they were the closest one so i decided to give it to them. I used the location app to pin point the exact location of the shop and thankfully i reached there without asking anyone for directions. The app showed me which bus, where to get down and where to turn, thank you google. Well i saw the place and it was huge, divided into 3 floors. The service floor was on 2 so took my laptop there and waited as they gave me a number.

My number came and they asked me what the problem was and i told them that there is bluescreens and the occasional clicking sound from the HDD, they told me to take the laptop out and they were dumbfounded, i mean the people in the entire room was looking as i took out the biggest laptop (i think) they have ever seen. Some other customers were like OMG!!... well i told them and they started to boot my system. It was taking so much space that one guy told to put it on top. He lifted my laptop and he was like OMG this is heavy... he asked my how do i carry this!

Well they said that most probably it will be HDD failure and they will replace it with a new ones if its the problem. I also told them to take a look at the memory too as they can cause bluescreens too. Well after getting the bill i went upstairs to the sales section to ask about a monitor for secondary. They said there was one for 5k but i dont think its 1080p. Well later and i left. Sadly i had to walk all the way back to Egmore railway station to get the bus. It was a long walk...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...