WIP...

Work is progressing steadily but at a low pace, need to increase my speed, happily Saravanan sir asked Jai sir to help me with the HUD and UI and he is giving me a hand. For the first time i did my ship model and it came out horrible... :( but i guess it will do for the game. The first crane and its accompanying buildings are done. The industrial section is done. Cant elaborate since time is really less.


VIEWS HAS REACHED 5000 thanks to all my views... when i started my blog i never expected 5k views. Thanks to all and GOOGLE too for creating blogger...


A view of the dock from the ship

Factory Area

My first Ship... 8k polys :(

Factory Area...
Time is running out for me from both sides i just hope i can finish things in time and guys pls comment on my works i need it so that i have a better blog that i can show my lectureres. THANK YOU!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty interesting work well,cry engine has basically all the programs, on hand from basic animation to programming, re-spawning and character shooting enemy shooting but my question here is what program did u work on, cause working with model, creating breakable assets, like Boolean Destructible's, LODs and basic rig with the charter is already there what new did you create, level looks cooll may i would be wrong in judging the work but work with cry for a long time you need to create loads programs too for the game its not just placing the object or character story mode and what scripting knowledge you gained in it, please don't mind, cause every designer needs to know the perfect engine, and your are just 3 steps back to achieve the goal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...