WIP and Post production jury tomorrow...

Well things are looking kinda grim at the moment, the terrain texturing was a pain in the ass, every time i opened and closed cryengine the color information of the terrain would vanish but leave the details there. So now i need to keep it open and until all the terrain work is complete i need to create the terrain surface texture and save it, after that work on it is limited. Well my friend asked me what i have learned in creating the level for my game in cryengine and was cryengine a better engine. Truthfully speaking cryengine has been a helping hand throughout the level creation. In the beginning i started with a level and it looked really symmetrical, so without hesitation i deleted the entire level. I started a new one that was more organic to see and looked way better. The things that i have learned using cryengine was mostly on the modelling side since most of my time was spent there. I learned how to do UI and HUD for my game and many more things this is the current state of my work...




HUD design

Menu Screen, color came out wierd need to fix...










Well this is the current state of my work, tomorrow i have a jury so i hope they will give me some time after seeing this. Now need to work on the sounds and do some more AI for the game so that there will be something for the player to play with. For now this is just a level design. Thanks for watching and comment pls...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...