Well today things took a U-turn. Got up late had a feeling that something bad was going to happen and i dont know whether i will call it bad or something else because i feel kinda bad doing this. The game and dissertation is now cancelled. Yes its true, as a single person doing that game is kinda hitting myself so it has come to a conclusion that i will be doing a game with a fellow game designer and my only close friend in college Sandy Marcus AKA Sanjay.K.

The game he is doing is a racing game that will happen in the city of Chennai. The cars and all the stuff in the game is supposed to make it look that the game is in India.

If u ask me its a simple enough game we need 25+ car models, environments, people (maybe). If we start now within 2 months i think the game will have sufficient assents to keep the game liquidated.

Sadly i feel the story is kinda bad. I think we will sit and redo the story with a proper story line. Tomorrow we will be brain-storming and lets see what it yields.

In chennai its raining every moment, my pockets are shrinking. The climate is taking a heavy toll on my body i feel light headed sometimes too. I guess i will feel better in the coming days.

Comments

  1. Well, We are teaming up for a good game and we hope so things turn up well in the upcoming days, and I wish things will go well according to the schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...