The Beginning... 19th October

The beginning....

Today i have started my blog, this is gonna be me talking to my friend explaining to him about the day to day happennings..

I am Allen Paulson, i am a Game Designer pursuing my degree in Digital media (game design) in ICAT ( Image College of Arts, Animation and Technology, Chennai). I am from Kerala and my interests are 3d modelling and games...XD

ICAT website: www.icat.ac.in

This blog is mainly for my works and day to day activites...

So the blog is up and running, this is my first entry.

First and foremost i would thank my family for providing this beautiful and powerful laptop... thanks Dad, Mom and Sis...

The Asus G74sx... Core i7-2670QM (2.2GHz), 16GB RAM, 3GB Nvidia Geforce GTX 560M, Full HD 1920x1080 (17.3" Screen), 1.5 TB storage and Nvidia 3D Ready....

Now this is a powerhouse... XDD

College Works...

Traffic Game...

Today i finished the UI design for the traffic game, i changed the car which was at front (because it looked liked a car not from India) to a more likely car and put it proper place. I will be delivering it to the programmers tomorrow.

The current UI design for traffic game...

Then i helped Sanjay with the cap animation for the emergency action in the game... Keyshot is a really great rendering software when it comes to rendering (in real-time).
Dissertaion (Yet to be finialised)

Today i pitched my topic to Harish Sir and Jai Sir. My topic was about VR (Virtual Reality) and truth be told i really didnt expect them to like it at all. Then Jai sir asked about the interface and i was like 'ok i didnt think of that'. Then he told about a tracking software for stereoscopic displays...

Well thanks to my family i have a laptop that supports steroscopic display (thanks mom, dad and sis) so now i have to start research on it and how i am going to integrate it with the game that i have decided.
Game Topic (Yet to be finialised)
The game topic is based on VR. The game is about a program initiated by the NAMRF (North American Medical Research Foundation) and the United Nation Air Force (USAF) called "The Link" its a game in which a pilot who is well trained to handle extreme phsycololgical pressures to enter the mind of a coma patient and help him regain his sensory and motor abilites.
The game is now in its beginning stage so i will be starting to type the GDD for the game. I will be updating the game GDD everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...