I'm Sick offically!

The weather in chennai is going from cold to colder nowadays and the rain is taking a heavy toll too. Today i wasnt able to go to college because my body wasnt even responsive. I got up at around 2pm today.

Well i think its double time i started to put the system in overdrive. Time is running short. I am going to start my portfolio creation and other works. I have planned to start things off with car modelling (not the one i mentioned before, thats been cancelled).

The dodge challenger 2008

This is the baby i will be working on, this i am hoping i will finish with the complete interiors etc. A proper model that i can showcase and i think i will do some extra work on it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...