Intern works...


Well today i worked on some things for my intern game. They wanted a quiz level so i started to design. I had many ideas but none of them were useful. So i thought of making two things one was the introdution sceen that would welcome the players to the final level of the game. This is what is done so far. I tried to replicate something i had seen a long time back, i used some brushes that i got from my old collection and did a collage and this is what it now looks like i dont know whether the dev team will like it but this is one of my first concpets for that.


This is the first one i did, its kinda messed up but also simple in a way...
This i based on a city and is kinda influenced by the game...
After this i need to make the screen for the questions, i am thinking of making it like a notepad and things like that lets see...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...