Assassins Creed III

Well today too I didn't get my laptop back from service I called them in the morning and they told that the new HDD has come but it will take them time to see if the problem was still there. So I again called in the evening to know the status and they told to call back after sometime only to know that both my memory and HDD are causing the bluescreen. They told that they will get the memory replaced by Monday which I don't trust they will do in time I told them the urgency of the situation and they said that they will return my laptop as soon as they can. I really don't want to end up with an other bluescreen when I am working so I am being patient with them I hope they return my laptop ASAP. In the meantime I think I will start with my dissertation. The topic that I have chosen fir my dissertation is 'cinematics in games '. I will start researching from tomorrow as it will give me something to do as for the past two weeks the only thing I have done is sleep. I really don't know what is sanjays condition I feel sad for him I hoor he gets over it soon.

Well today there was another important development the artwork for the new assassins creed was leaked and Ubisoft followed it up with officially announcing the box art for Assassins Creed III. The new game takes place during the American war and the assassin is an Indian from the look of things.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...