Mass effect 3...

Well finally i finished mass effect 3, the most anticipated game. It was worth the money i spent on it and truth be told, i really didnt like the ending. There were three choices and all of them killed my character. Well at least it was over. After i finished playing the ending was in my head for the entire night i felt sad for the guy, i mean all the things he had to go through to save his friends and family and finally sacrificing himself. I read the wiki entry and just like me many didnt like the way the game ended. It was a semi happy ending, the game had its moment that i will keep remembering and some of them which i couldnt stop laughing and others where i couldnt stop feeling sad.


Well the game ended without a bang, i had an entire galaxy behind me and all i did was kill myself, i dont know they said that there is another ending that all the ships will kill the reapers well i didnt get that option. I am quite sure that i did every side mission before i went for the final mission. The chances of me playing the game a second time is quite slim. Maybe i will take the female character from me2 next time and well i dont have time now...

Thank you Bioware u guys created a really great game. It really has changed a lot in me since i started playing... Thank you...

 Well in the days i didnt have my laptop to work i was working on a speedometer that can be used in the game, first i tried it in 3d and then this is what came up. I modelled it in 3d and then took it into keyshot and rendered it.



Well things are moving smoothly since i got my laptop back and its taken me a day to install all the necessary softwares... i hope my laptop doesnt go blue on me... :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...