Creatures of the night...

Well yesterday was a really productive day, today my head was literally hanging on my head, it was hurting too. My eyes were barely open, in the afternoon we went back to room for some shut eye. At 6 we returned back to college, i started to work on the menu screens, yesterday i tried to do something for the options menu. For the menu we decided with 3 options Display, Gameplay and Sound.

This was my first iteration, i was really tired and my head wasnt working when i did this so it looks really bad...


These were the first designs, i tried staying true to the previous colour scheme...



  

This is the gameplay menu, it will house the options such as subtitles and controller configuration...


This is the sounds menu, here the sounds can be adjusted...


The display panel where there are options like fullscreen and screen resolution...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...