My Arsenal

Well thanks to my G74 today was a really productive day we were able to do a lot of things. I was really pleased that my system didnt hang when i was using 5-6 programs simultanesouly and it was so fast too. I got up arward today my eye was red for the enitre day and couldnt help it too..

Menu screen.

For the menu screen of our game we decided to use a car dashboard so for that i took the dashboard concept of Chevorelt Captiva and that its big enough to show the menu and stuff...

Electronics company logo.

I asked Zaid if he could help me with a logo for the GPS company in the game. He came up with a concept and i really liked it. He sent me a few iterations and we finally finalsed on this.


After that i made a few alterations to the colors and worked on the texture to give it more alien look. and this is what came out...




With the introduction of futuristic tech i thought that it would be best if we can keep the menu UI as techy as possible and i did the following. These will have animations too, but for now are PSD and will be later taken into flash for the animaiton and into scaleform too..

 This is the welcome screen with the logo and a font that we have decide to use universal for the game. Green gradiatint was working like a charm i will show this tomorrow and see how others feel too.


This is the menu screen, this contains the following links, we also decided to put our induvidual logos too. The one on the left is mine and the right is sanjay. We decided to put the battery, wi-fi and bluetooth to make it look more real...



This is the exit screen, once you press exit this will come. I wanted red because it gives a feeling of not going and wanting more...



Well after that the half completed model of the dashboard was taken into keyshot, forgive me for but some random materials i will do it properly once the modelling is complete. Sanjay wants it to be interactive like if u move the mouse farther the camera should pan a bit, so showing the interior. I have no idea on how to do that :P


In the night we went to grab somthing to eat and on our way back we say Cafe coffee day, i decided to get a big shot of coffee to keep me awake through the night. So we ordered and we were astonished at the size of coffee provided to us...



It was a bit bitter but we know that its gonna keep us through the night. We also have mountain dew thats the cover with sanjay. And the one on right is me and left is Sanjay...

Flash Class...

Well today i got my hands dirty with some basic coding in AS2, its really good to start everything clean, it gives me a sense that there is still a hell whole lot more things to learn...

Well i think the blog will be a lot of news in the upcoming days, the view count is almost going to reach 2k so i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone...


Comments

  1. nice work dude :) keep it up and glad that i could help :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...