Logo and visitng card... first iteration

Well after a lot of trial runs i guess i got a good enough logo, as i mentioned yesterday the style of maori was in my head. I did a lot of researching, the pointed curves and intricate details made it so hard to replicate, i wanted to my logo be simple and at the same time different too. So these were some of my first works... sorry i took a screenshot using my mobile, this was in the college system.


After some more looking around i found more interesting designs that i can use, and so this logo was made...

Its an eye with some modifications and slanted, well when it was made slanted it looks like a mother holding a child, well thats just me... I started work on the visiting card design and well as i mentioned i wanted to keep things simple as possible and not to jam too many things in one page.


Well tomorrow i will show to Jai sir and see if this will be ok and then the design will be further refined.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...