buildings...

Well today was a day to remember i went to blur to meet Zaid and he was there play MGS4. In the afternoon we went to eat food downstairs. He ordered a pizza and for me ordered a noodles. It was really good like food you get in a 5 star hotel. Then i thought i will order steak, GOD it was the best ever. I mean it was not the one i had in mind but yet the best beef i had in my life.. IT LITERALLY MELTED IN MY MOUTH...

Well finished the second model that Ali sent me, with unwrapping and textures too... now working on the third model...


I think this saturday and sunday too i will be in college working... THERE AINT NO REST FOR THE WICKED... (its a song and one i recommend to listen)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...