Happy Easter :)

Hey guys happy easter to all, wish you all the goodness of it.

Well i am out of bed for now, i feel weak. I really wanted to eat something. I called the only person i can call 'ZAID' and said lets go out and we went out what a day it was. I went to EA and told we will meet up there. The amount of people there was overwhelming. I couldn't turn too much people and noise. I grabbed a cappuccino from CCD and went to food court which was just bursting with people. Zaid came and he too felt the same. We went to escape to see if there was any good movies and sadly they all were full. We decided to get some food, i never tried food from Sparky's so we decided to go there. The one in Chetpet was closed and  Vivian told there was one in Nungambakkam so we went there sadly didnt find it. We went to the CCD there and grabbed something to drink, walked a long way not knowing where we are going just walking. Then we thougth it was enough and took an auto to City Centre where we had food. Hectic day, we talked a lot the usual stuff, we both know the amount of desperation we are in right now. I am down with sickness too and he kept constantly asking me if i was alright.

Changes in game...
A few changes has been made to the game to make it more do-able. Its in the terms of location i dont think it will be much of an issue. Well pressure is definetly building up but trying to keep my cool on many of the things that are happening around me. I sadly dont want to bother you guys with it. Technical and personnel problems...

Spriter...
A lots of thanks to all the people who have pledged for this game engine they are creating. A lot of thanks from my side too. Please support them more.

Views...
The view count is now steady, i am thankful to all my viewers. Thanks your support is what keeps me up even in my sleep :P

For people interested in knowing more about me i am available on skype 24/7... envyalpa90 thats my id. Just tell me who you are before u send me an invite so that i know. It will be good to know all my friends out there :)

Thanks for your support, i really mean it THANKS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...