home at last...


Reached kerala at 8 am in the morning and well sadly we stopped at Marthandam a place at the border of Kerala and TN and had to get down from the bus and board another bus, the problem was as they told was that mechanical, we knew that they werent allowing vehicles with TN regisrtation into kerala and vice versa. So i reached Thampanoor bus stand and then to the train station luckily there was a train to kollam got on the train and in an hour reached kollam from there an auto to home. Reached my home, mom was really happy and relieved to see me that i reached in one piece.


Well freshened up took some rest decided to pick my sister from school sadly my Aviator is not responding, maybe battery dead so now sister has to come in bus. Maybe it will work tomorrow. Mom is telling me all the things i need to do when she is away so i am trying to remember everything.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...