Boredom

Today was another day filled with boredom, things are going the same way for the past few days. I hope in the coming days things will get better and something regarding work will happen. As usual playing COD with Deepak, Vivian and Durga is keeping me sane. Started working on the presentation for the upcoming jury on monday. I think me and sanjay will be able to present the final story and things to the jury on monday with the changes in the story and stuff. I am trying to avoid the designs i made for the previous presentaiton and make the presentation look like a presentation, i dont know how things are gonna fall. I am short on where and what i need to do so in the upcoming days maybe things will change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...