Days that go off without meaning...

Things are looking dire, i dont know why. My mind is in a state of mental coma, nothing is coming to my head, last week was productive, this week nothing has happened. My dad keeps asking me about the game and well its going thats all i can say right now. A lack of enthusiasm surrounds me now, there is mental tension and what i am writing here is to me sad. I am explaining my pathetic condition.

Well then there is the good news i had started posting in two websites about the game i was doing, and so far the comments i have been recieving was so heart-filling that it thrills me to do this game. Now there is no backing out i guess.

Sorry i havent been regular with the information buisness too, i promised information but got lost in stuff i guess. I will try to better at things, i will do things slowly but i will be here 24/7 if u need me you know where to look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...