Mass Effect to Crysis...

Well today was a really good day in terms of many things, i finished mass effect 3 without getting my team mates killed well that was for the first time i did that. I still rememeber the first time i played mass effect when i was in Oman, hours without rest and finally my dad started to shout at me to stop playing the game, i was so addicted to it i couldnt stop playing.

Crysis 2 soundtrack done by Lorne Bafle is one of the best i have heard, the one he did along with Hanz Zimmer, the tracks are awesome, they are like a record that keeps playing in my head. Also is Assassins Creed Revelations Theme done by Lorne Bafle, Hanz Zimmer and Jespyr Kyd awesome tracks. I wish i was able to play those games, sadly i will have to go to kerala to get the games.

Well my good friend deepak is starting tutorials in his blog, it should be really interesting this is his blog id:
http://idreamworkz.blogspot.com/2011/12/tutorials-coming-up.html

If any custom tutorials are needed feel free to ask him.

Well compiling the information from the surveys now and will finish by night, the pilot study is proving to be a really good guideline in terms of how we should decide our game. Well lets hope at the end of the day everything pays off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...