Visiting...

Today was a really good day, my good friend Darshan Sreenath came to visit me from Salem. We have been friends for nearly 12 years, i met him when i moved to kerala from Oman and we were close by to each other at homes too. I had to leave him after i left to oman in 9th and 10th and then later came back to be reunited in TKM, well not exactly in the same class but in the same college. We had a great time and went to city centre and showed him around. He will be staying for a while.

Since my friend came i couldnt go to college today and well i have no idea what happened today. With the free time i had today i made a collage wallpaper for my Asus G74SX, i love the Female Commander Shepherd from Mass Effect, the latest wallpaper of the female character was just awesome. I wanted to do something with it so it took a few logos like the Asus logo, the nvidia GTX logo and the intel core i7 logo. Then i looked for something that looked welcoming and then finally with the help of difference in photoshop i came up with this.

Current work, and my wallpaper...
Well i didnt do any work related to work, maybe tomorrow i will try to work. The amount of mosquitoes in our room is too much to handle, they arent letting me sleep. I bought a mosquito repellant and the only thing it is doing is attracting more bigger mosquitoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...