50th blog entry, 1000 page views...

Well as the title says it, this is my 50th blog entry and its quite surprising to me that the view count has passed 1000, thanks to everyone who has read my blog and truth be told i see more people from US that India LOL. Anyways thanks to all. I will be continuing this blog for a very long time.

Today was a bit harsh, COD was getting on my nerves, its just that people tend to use grenade launcher really often, it really makes me angry, it explodes any where near me and i am dead, its sad me and Deepak never use the GL, occasionally maybe but its not our weapon of choice. We were playing sabotage that means we need to take the bomb and put it at enemy base and wait till it explodes, we started off at 2-4 us at 2, then it became 3-7, i was fed up with the GL's and stopped paying attention and put the music on. Thank you Hanz Zimmer, his soundtrack of crysis 2 really put me in the mood, me and Deepak went to 7-7, but then as usual GL's at our faces and we died. Its just sad.

I converted the survey to text and will take prints tomorrow so that Sanjay can take it to places and get people to write on it. I am feeling tired so will try to take rest, hope i will be able to work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...