OMG... the airport...


Oh my god, what happened to Trivandrum, on my way to the airport i was amazed at the buildings there, it was like i was in Dubai or Muscat, tall and exquisite skyscrapers to greet us and what the what happened to the airport, did i reach muscat no i am in kerala, they built the new terminal and it was awesome a flyover to enter the airport. My friend Jassif had also left to send his sister too. We reached the airport 4 hours before the departure, i decided to look around and it was huge the parking space etc, i wondered what happened to the old airport, this was glass and so modern. It was written on the boards that we can go into the terminal if we pay 60rs so i went and got a pass from the Airport manager and went inside, sadly i can go only till the checking but its good to see her make all the things and the staff was there to help to. 


The Entrance of the Trivandrum International Airport...


The Main terminal of the airport...
I love Oman Air they are the best, the color of thier dress planes etc is Turqouise which is a really beautiful color and they have the best food too, Sadly indian Air sucks. No offense. The staff in the airport have a muddy orange colored dress which is superb too, the new airport is just great. Progress in kerala good :)
Just love the planes...
And the staff too...
This is the link to the Oman Air Website: http://www.omanair.com/wy/

 I was helping my mom fill the immigration form and my friend Jassif came and he hadnt left after his sister. He left and i went to get something to eat, a vegetable sandwich 50rs OMG nothing was there just 2 pieces of bread and carrot, NEVER buy food inside the airport its too costly. Then i left on the way back i say cafe Coffee day, the driver knows its costly and i sadly cant explain the difference between normal coffee and coffee from cafe coffee day. I bought a cappucino which costed my 55rs but it was worth it. I didnt have enough money to buy anything else, the driver kept looking at me thinking that i was crazy or something drinking a coffee worth 55rs which he says that he would have drank 10 coffees with. But that coffee isnt ground and fried infront of your eyes there no cream either and so sorry no coffee for u...


I dont think the driver has gone to a coffee shop like this....
The house feels empty without mom, the flight leaves at 8am and i reached home at 7:30am so there was still time. I was tired and so i decided to sleep. Well got up and then started to play Assassins Creed Revelations, the game is just awesome i am in love with it will update something about it tomorrow.


Well after sometime the call came that my mom has reached oman and she is with my dad now i hope my dad gets better, its cold there hope it gets better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working... Maori...

Humble origins....

Better days...